not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, October 31, 2004

Well done, D! Good form!
*applause*

So, last evening D and I had plans for dinner and what-not. Translated: Dinner at 5 PM, then ... wherever the evening led us. Apparently, SOMEONE listens to my incessant blathering ... because he showed up with these.



Yup, those are indeed a vase full of the biggest stargazer lilies I've EVER seen. If you were paying attention to this long-ass post, you'd know that my two favorite flowers are stargazers and cream colored roses (specifically, the elusive Delta Gamma rose).

Anyhow, we had a tasty dinner at Fujiyama, and then came back here to watch the 3 OT travesty that was the Michigan / Michigan State game. And ... stuff. Come on, you expect a girl to kiss and tell THAT much? Besides ... I kinda like this one. OK, that's a lie. I really like him. And I'm not going to sully his stellar reputation with sordid tales of our antics. Whoops ... did I say too much?

Moving on ...

Today, was the all-important Redskins / Packers game ... moseyed to B-Dub's to consume some brew and wings with G and the crew. I spent a good part of the afternoon mocking the Republican Bunch for their impending doom. GO PACK! Ordinarily, I don't care much for professional football (I'll watch it, but I don't follow it like college ball) ... but today was a special day. Democrats of the world, rejoice!

Off to do a little studying for my CCSA exam. Test day is November 18th, and I really need to cram hard for it. It looks about 75% that I will be earning a promotion soon, and having that certification would make it about a 95% chance. So ... no pressure ... but this one is a "must win" situation for Martini.

Till tomorrow ...