not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, August 01, 2004

Me, me, me. It's all about ME.

Really, I'm just procrastinating on my homework again. But I'll take "The Birdherder Challenge" and answer his questions. Game on. Comment appropriately below, and/or link your blog with your answers. Enjoy.

PS - don't forget there is a synopsis of my night "out" last night following this long-ass post. It's worth the scrolling to read.

1. What time do you get up in the morning?

Depends. During the week, my alarm is set for 6:30, and I roll it out of bed after a varying amount of snooze-button bashing. Weekends, it depends on how much stuff I have planned. I'm usually on the go quite a bit.

2. If you could eat lunch with one living person who would it be?

Scott Peterson. I really would like to ask him if he did it. Not that the bastard would be honest with me, but I'd like to look him in the eye and ask anyhow.

3. Gold or Silver?

Silver. I've only worn gold a handful of times since October.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

The Bourne Supremacy. I'm sitting on two free passes, so I may have to hit up The Manchurian Candidate, after reading Burdie's review.

5. What is/are your favourite TV Shows?

The OC, Celebrity Poker Showdown, Las Vegas, Law And Order: SVU.

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Haven't eaten yet, but I'm sure there are pancakes in my future. My dad is in the kitchen milling about. His culinary skills are limited to either pancakes or scrambled eggs, with bacon or sausage. He does order a mean pizza, though.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?

George Bush. It would suck to smack him upside the head, and have the Secret Service all over me.

8. What is your middle name?

Lynn

9. Beach, City, Country, or Mountains?

Beach. I want to retire to St. John or St. Thomas and spend my days laying on the beach, or sailing between islands.

10. Favourite Ice Cream?

Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip, or Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip.

11. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?

Butter and salted.

12. Favourite Colours?

Sunshine/School Bus Yellow

13. What kind of car do you drive?

I *heart* my truck ... a Nissan Pathfinder SE 3.5L with a turbo-charged 6. Leather interior, 6-disc in-dash changer with Bose speakers, ass-warmers ... the whole nine yards.

14. Favourite sandwich?

Roly Poly's "California Turkey". Or a Swenson's hamburger.

15. Who do you despise?

Sadly, there isn't anyone that I really don't like. Other than my douchebag neighbors ... I don't like them much.

16. Favourite flower?

Cream colored roses. Stargazer lilies. Hyacinths (preferably the blue ones).

17. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?

Paris, hands down.

18. What colour is your bathroom?

Downstairs: pink/purple (Waverly Garden Room stuff). Upstairs: Bright yellow rubber duckies.

19. Favourite brand of clothing?

Suits: Kasper. Pants: Style & Co. Undies: Victoria's Secret. Naughty things: Frederick's.

20. Where would you retire?

Oops, covered this one above.

21. Favourite day of the week?

Umm. Friday. Work week over. Amen.

22. What did you do for your last birthday?

Absolutely nothing. It was boring.

23. Where were you born?

Akron, Ohio.

24. Favourite sport to watch on TV?

College football, or professional hockey.

25. Who do you least expect to answer in the comments?

Lots of folks read here but never comment. So, one of those people.

26. Person you expect to answer first?

Pete/Rhino, because he's working today and bored.

27. What fabric detergent do you use?

Tide with "bleach alternative". What the hell is "bleach alternative"?

28. Coke or Pepsi?

COKE. Hands down.

29. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

I fancy myself a "middle of the day" kind of girl.

30. What is your shoe size?

Sheesh, personal much? Size 9.

31. Do you have any pets?

Yeah. Salem the super cat, the betta fish (which does not, and will not, have a name). I have shared custody of Maverick the Yorkie.

32. Who sent this to you?

Got it from Birdherder, Murphy's online (and offline) love muffin.

33. Bacon or sausage?

Bacon. Low sodium bacon.

34. What booze do you choose?

Grey Goose vodka. My favorite wines are German whites, and/or Covey Run Riesling. There's a great little winery in Akron that makes a great apple-based wine called "Original Sin" and it is DYNAMITE. If I'm eating a really flavorful dish though, my choice is Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay (preferably the Vintner's Reserve).

35. Done any jail time?

Unless you count more than three years of marriage? Nope.

36. Are you gay?

No. I like men. If you have done ANY amount of reading here, you'll know this.