not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, November 18, 2004

Well. Thank God That's Over.

I am so glad that I'm done with the test. Don't ask me how I did, because I honestly can't tell you. See, they have some "pre-test" questions that aren't scored ... but they don't tell you which ones and how many. Out of the 125 questions, you have no idea which ones count and for how much. Here's the explanation of how they score the damn thing ... http://www.theiia.org/iia/index.cfm?doc_id=4774

So, realistically, I just pretty much handed them my exam sheet and said "Here ya go ... just tell me if I passed, mmmkay? I trust ya."

Anyhow, I'm totally brain-drained. I feel like a deflated balloon. Off to find some dinner here soon. And I think that a nap is not only in order, but well-deserved.