not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, November 14, 2004

T Minus Four Days And Counting.

My CCSA exam is on Thursday afternoon. It is unreal ... the fact that it's like ... well, four days away. My brain is full - I don't think I can absorb any more information. When I pass the exam, I'm going to get my nose pierced (I want one of those teensy-weensy diamond studs on the right side of my nose), and head on over to Diamond Cellar and buy myself THIS ...




Of course, I'd like to visit the original Tiffany And Co. store in NYC, but hey ... that's not likely to happen anytime in the near future.

Work is going to be a bee-yotch this week. Not sure if I'll have Princess this weekend, as R has tix to the OSU/Michigan game. I'm so uber jealous. Ya hear that, Miata? He'll be THERE. I say we beat him up and steal his tickets. We can take him. Kidding! Kidding! OK ... I'm only kinda kidding.

Anyhow, I got some of my Christmas shopping done today. Picked up one thing for D, and two things for his daughter. I'm done with Princess, and my family is all getting framed photos of us (which are getting taken this weekend). I'm notorious for picking up bunches of small and very meaningful gifts instead of one big one. I like to put thought, and time, and effort into gifts. I don't just pick them arbitrarily out of a catalog ... I shop and scheme for a little while, then actually start buying mid-November.

Speaking of D ... off to chat him up for a bit longer then it's night night time for me. I've decided that sleeping alone isn't all it's cracked up to be ... having the entire bed to yourself is highly overrated when there could be someone wonderful in it with you.