not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, November 17, 2004

So much for never giving my 100%.

I just took my final "practice" test for my CCSA exam. I got 100%. And I can justify WHY I answered each question the way I did.

I'm really nervous, but at this point it's out of my hands. I've studied my ass off, I've worked really hard at this, and I am as ready as I'm going to be. I'm not particularly religious, as you know, but I do think that God has a plan for everyone ... I'm just hoping that His plan involves me passing this exam and then getting a job where I can afford to do the things I like to do (travel being the #1).

I'm going to spend some time at my friendly neighborhood Starbucks tonight studying (specifically, the Starbucks on State Street in Westerville, Ohio ... Route 3 just north of Schrock). I plan on staying till at least 9 ... hey Burdie, you in? I know that if I'm home, I'll be tempted to get online or watch TV. So, to remove the temptation, I'll go load my happy ass up on Frappucinos until my A.D.D.-raddled brain can no longer process information. Then, I'll go home and drink some beer. Yur Drunk blog, here I come ...

I'm also going to stop on my way home and buy myself some supa-fly pencils at OfficeMax.

I just noticed that this is the fifth consecutive paragraph that I started with the pronoun "I". It really is all about me, isn't it?