not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, November 08, 2004

It's Just Another Manic Monday.

Today's running totals are as follows ...

Sleep gotten last night: 4 hours.
Red Bull beverages consumed: 1 can.
Cigarettes smoked: 1.
Fires put out (drama avoided) at work: 3.
Career strategy planning meetings booked: 2.
Daydreams had of D and I on a beach in Aruba: 2.
Number of these dreams that involved clothing: 0.
Instances of jewelry lust*: 1.
Hours that I'm expected to work this week: 24.
Hours that I'll actually work and not study on company time: about 10.
Photos of the Bush twins (and their nipples) sent to TheBoy: 1.


* I *heart* my boss' supa-fly Tiffany neckace. She has the long silver "T&Co." charm on a satin chain, I have the heart-shaped "Return To Tiffany's" dog-tag on the ball chain. I'm officially jealous.