not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, October 11, 2004

Yet again, hopelessly random.

My lips are burning. I ate a turkey sandwich with chipotle mayo for lunch. Apparently it's mostly chipotles and only a teeny part mayo. Ow. But it's damn good.

So, J has surfaced again. We've been trading e-mail for a few weeks, going a day or so between them sometimes. He's NOT wiggling his brutally hot self back into my life (or my bed, dammit), but he is doing a fine job of occupying my time today.

Received a semi-intoxicated drunk dial from TheBoy on Saturday night. Apparently he is spending yet another weekend partying like a rock star. Won't likely hear from him till tomorrow, when he sobers the hell up ... if then. Props to him for his stamina ... us grown-ups with jobs and responsibilities just can't rock that hard anymore. He was honestly shocked that I was home at my parents' house on a Saturday night. Well, there ain't much to do in The Rubber City, y'know. Plus, I needed to catch up on some sleep, as I haven't been sleeping much - tough to do that when you're the kissing bandit, you know ...

I'm tired. For no real reason at all. Wonder if anyone would notice if I took a nap.

Baked Doritos are quite possibly the best invention ever.

The Others are quiet today. Wonder why.

My trouser socks keep rolling down. This pisses me off.

I want some beer. I just asked LawnBoy why I can't get a little fridge and put it under my desk. Viva Corona.

My stomach is doing flips now, from the sandwich I presume.

I hate this part of my job. I have to QC 10% of all loans that go to foreclosure sale. I have to contend with the "Texas Tuesday" volume this week (oodles of loans, as TX only goes to sale once a freaking month), so I have had my head in this dumb Excel sheet all day. Sigh.

10:44 PM EDIT: I was wrong. I did hear from a v. tired TheBoy. When I'm wrong, I admit it ... I really didn't think I'd hear from him till tomorrow. Sometimes, being wrong is fun. ha ha