not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, October 17, 2004

The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober. - William Butler Yeats

Well. Thank God that's over. I'll leave the bullshit rant at "I loathe Hallmark holidays".

After consuming my fair share of yeasty and hoppy goodness in liquid form yesterday, I started a new trend. And I realized this morning that I have now perfected yet another dimension of idiocy. Yes, boys and girls ... dumber than a drunk dial.

A drunk e-mail.

Someone really should make you blow into a breathalyzer before loading any email program. Legally drunk? No dice. I went back and re-read it this morning, and holy cow. Even worse: it's in writing. From my GMail account no less, therefore negating any plausible deniability.

On the docket for today: Mass. Then, Browns / Bengals. I look at it this way ... at least ONE team from Ohio will win this weekend. I'm actually making a pot of my famous beef stew. It's best served with football and cold weather, and today seems like a pretty good day to get my soup on. And fresh-baked bread. MMMM!