not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, October 03, 2004

Welcome To The World Of Martini.

Here's my answer to DramaQueen's request for photos. I just bought a cheapie digital camera that fits in my purse ... more on my reasoning for that later. Meantime ... enjoy the photos! PS - sorry, no naked men. But I *will* work on that for y'all.

#1. Your favorite object in your home
My fireplace. I am THRILLED that the weather is cooling off so that I can use it! Groove in front of it will be forthcoming, I hope.



#2. Your favorite item of clothing
You should have known ... here's a shot of my favorite undies, complete with a cosmopolitan on them. One can only assume that it's made with Grey Goose, of course.



#3. Take a picture of something that tells us something about you.
This is my favorite trophy I ever got. Now, mind you, it was for being 2nd Runner Up. But it is so damned cool that I keep it on my entertainment center.