not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, October 23, 2004

Trick Or Treat.
Smell My Feet.

Took Princess trick-or-treating today at my grandma's nursing home. What a circus! There were about 100 kids there, and the residents were so excited. All those kids just made their day. I made sure to let her spend extra time with each one of the residents that gave her candy. It was so cute, the ones that were bedridden, she crawled up in bed with them and gave them kisses. It's reassuring to know that she's such a sweet and loving little girl, after the whole "mommy's house / daddy's house" thing. She's certainly not shy ... wonder where she gets that from.

Here's a photo of the two of us together. Take time to note my hair-do ... yes, those are two ponytails a la Bunny.



I feel OK, just really tired and only a little bit snotty. I'm actually going to hit the sack here pretty soon. It's been a long day of trick-or-treating, Robek's, Swenson's, and Target. Till tomorrow ...