not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, October 16, 2004

Three Five Oh.
The Ceremonial 350th Post ...

How appropriate, that the Hallmark occasion of the 350th post falls on the same day as the lame-ass Hallmark holiday of Sweetest Day? What kind of fucking bullshit is this "Valentine's Day Of The Fall" holiday? It's days like today that make me want to cut someone a la Mombi.

Mark, in all of his infinite wisdom, cancelled on me last night. He's very politically involved ... a Republican ... and had some work to do early this AM. Serves him right for cancelling on me ... he's getting the full effects of the Ohio fall for his door-to-door canvass this morning. Ha ha. Yup, I'm a vengeful wench.

It's cold. It's raining. Fucking Ohio fall. Is that HAIL?!?

Irish. Navy. Noon. CBS.

Buckeyes. Iowa. 3:30. ABC.

Boston. Yankees. 7:30. Fox. Should have company to watch the game.

This all means I have to get my lazy ass off the couch, take a shower, hit Marc's, pay bills, fold laundry, and make my bed. Because you never know who will see it.