not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Friday, October 01, 2004

Swami Says.

Girlfriend and I have this running gag ... she has this uncanny ability to foretell the future when it comes to my life. We call it "Swami Says". Here's a transcript of an IM between her and I this morning regarding G ... enjoy.

Girlfriend: OOOOOO - - - - HE'S CUTE!!!!!!
H: Told you!
Girlfriend: you see him again when?
H: Tonight. I EVEN CLEANED MY HOUSE FOR HIM.
Girlfriend: oh my goodness! i need to look outside and see if the sky is falling - lol!
H: Stop it! Smart ass.
Girlfriend: hee hee hee ... swami says --- clean house will get you some "magic stick". messy house will get you...a messy house. LOL
Girlfriend: i crack me up
H: ROFL ... Hmm. Magic stick ... hmm ...
Girlfriend: yeah - magic stick ALL good. anyway it's back to work with me....feel free to stop by with some crack...i mean almonds if you get the chance