not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, October 14, 2004

slowly walking down the hall
faster than a cannonball
where were you when we were getting high

today's song: "Champagne Supernova" by Oasis


"Hiya there. How yew? Guesh whut. Me toes are ... tingly. Vurrrry tingly. Tee hee!"

And that, my friends, is how a drunk-dial from your ex-husband starts. I'd forgotten how absolutely charming he is when he's about four beers and five shots of tequila into a good drunk. He kept trying to convince me that tequila is tastier when you add tabasco. I'll take his word for that one. Anyhow, the conversation was interesting, to say the least. I'm sure he doesn't remember the half of it, and that's OK. It's likely better that way. He says he's not hung over today, but I didn't get an email from him till after noon. ha ha

In other news:

I'm currently accepting applications from worthy folks to be my arm-candy for TheFirm's legendary Holiday Party. Hilton Easton, December 11th. The party is black-tie optional, and I'm considering going formal. Send photos of you in appropriate attire to be considered.

Took tomorrow afternoon off, under the auspice of a "mental health day". Meeting G for lunch at 11:30, then headed to beat on my poor ol 3-iron for an hour or so. Then taking a nap ... have dinner plans with Mark. He's cooking. I am frightened ... not sure if he knows how to make anything but reservations, but we shall see. I already told him I like mushrooms on my pizza.

Saturday: Football. Duh.

Sunday: Mass, cleaning closets out, getting rid of old bedroom furniture I no longer need.

What's up with you guys for the weekend? Anything good? Better than mine? ha ha

Found a new fun journal via Koochie Taster (link works now) ... check out Kinky (look at that link!) at http://kinkybitch.blogspot.com.

7:49 PM EDIT: Links work now. Also, I want one of these. The T-shirt, not Kate Bosworth.