not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, October 24, 2004

Saturday Recap.

I have a confession to make. I'll get this out of my system now: I have a innate hatred for Boston College. They are evil incarnate. They fuck up the Irish schedule every year. Have I mentioned that I'm still bitter about their destruction of the Irish national title run (yes, I know that was eleven years ago)? Bastards, all of them.

Speaking of Boston and their teams fucking up other worthy teams' chances at national titles: The Red Sox are up after winning the first game at Fenway. If I had to watch footage of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner having cheer-sex in the stands about one more time, I was going to lose my shit. Like TheBoy, I still wear my Yankees cap just to annoy others in my presence (PS, thanks for the drunk dial. Very charming, as always. Meow.)

Thankfully, the Buckeyes won. This means that Bacon can go back to his regular life now. Too bad, Meijer's was pimp on publicity from that stunt.

On the docket for today ... need to get my hair colored (what, you think this stunning red hair is natural? HA. Curtains don't match the carpet, kids), then planning on eating my weight in mom's famous potato soup. I'm sure NFL will factor into my day as well.