not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, October 28, 2004

Politics And Corporate Stupidity.
Oh yeah ... baseball and halloween candy, too.


1. Elizabeth Edwards is speaking here in Cow-Town on Saturday morning. I might have to go. Wonder if she'd find humor in my "I *heart* John Edwards" t-shirt ... do you think I could get a pic with her? That would rock my world. As discussed with R late last night, I really admire her. And not just because she's bedding the hottest man alive, either.

2. We're having a fire drill this morning. TheFirm announced it on Monday, and has sent reminders every day (twice yesterday) since. Umm, isn't the point of a fire drill to actually be a SURPRISE and to mimic the actual possibility of a fire? They have also gotten savvy by scheduling it at 10 AM, because they were doing them at 3 ... and people were just getting in their cars and leaving for the day. (curses. foiled again.)

And of course .... there is no number three.

4. Fucking Red Sox. As told to The Others this morning, "Although I'm a hardcore Yankees gal ... I'm so glad the Sox won. Now I can revel in my new-found joy when all the players bail out to other teams next year, and they suck again. Yay for free agency!"

5. Yummy. Halloween candy. I have just discovered the joy that is Butterfinger Crunch bars.

6. BLOGGER IS RETARDED. (Oh my God, don't say retarded!) If this shows up twice, I'm going to be really pissed off. Ahh well, I suppose it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.