not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Friday, October 15, 2004

Not Quite The Red Swingline Stapler ...

Off to lunch with G ... he's between appointments, so the hotness will be in a suit and tie ... *drool*

Enjoy this exchange with The Others ... it's amusing, because of my sheer stupidity (in my defense, it was before 10 AM ...)

I'm off for the afternoon today! See ya!

BACKGROUND: We're discussing Mombi's placecards for her impending wedding reception.

Martini: You could also make them on the computer with cardstock. My mom and dad have a choppy-thing to cut paper up (it has a name I'm sure ... LOL)

L: A cutting board?

Martini: No, no! It's this wooden board with a big machete-like knife thingy attached. It cuts paper.

Z: I just called it a paper cutter....

Miata: I'm pretty sure that's the technical name...at least that's all I've ever heard it called.

DolliQ: okay, so i'm a stickler for accuracy. so sue me. to get to the bottom of this, i pulled out my huge office supply catalog--the "school supplies" bible. there it was, wedged between "paper clips" and "paper fasteners": technically, and for the record, it's called a ::: drum roll, please::: paper cutter.