not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, October 25, 2004

Martini's Addictive Personality.

I just realized that I'm hooked on a few items. Obsessions Du Jour, as it
were.

Diet Coke. I started counting, and I was putting down the
equivalent of four to five 12-ounce cans of regular Coke a day. Multiply
that by 155 calories for each can ... yikes. So, I switched to diet to
make life better. And by "make life better", I really mean "make my ass
get smaller".

DayQuil. Man, this stuff rocks the house. Couple it with a Diet
Coke or three, yee ha. Caffeine + pseudophedrine = Martini is functional
again.

Pringles Cheez-Ums. Cheesy, salty, potato-like crisps. Our little
on-site convenience store sells them in single-serve tubes. Pure heaven
when coupled with string cheese.

Lingerie. I can't help myself. I realized this morning that I have
three drawers' worth of it. Not anything stripper-worthy, mind you. Just
bras and panties. Heh heh ... that one was for Beej. She HATES that
word. So I'll say it again. PANTIES. Tee hee! Anyhow, if loving whorey
underwear is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Music. The OC - Mix 2 drops tomorrow, I'm cruising Best Buy at
lunch to pick it up. OH and dig this ... there will also be a Mix 3 ...
Holiday stuff! YAY for Christmasukkah! (If you don't watch The OC, you
won't get that one. You could start ... the new season launches on
November 4th!)

Calendars. In more ways than one ... I need to get new guts for my
Franklin Planner here soon. I want a nice week-at-a-glance. Oh, and the
other way I obsess over the calendar? Six weeks, one day. Yes, I'm
twitching.

Change. There will be some changes coming to my blog pretty soon.
You'll love it, I promise.