not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Friday, October 22, 2004

Mad E-Props To My Readers!

Got a few fun things to waste my baby-daddy-lovin sick-day away. Here's a few e-props to those of you that have hooked me up with some lovins to pass the day.

D - Sorry I missed your IM, darlin' ... hit me up later, I just might be conscious.

MAV - Yep, I'll come live on the streets of DC with you. It has to be cooler than central Ohio. I mean, come on. They have a subway there! Subway = cool.

TuesdayGirl - ROCK THE F-ING HOUSE. You are totally the reader of the week. Not to be confused with the best link you sent me ... www.jesusoftheweek.com . Other notable submissions from this kick-ass chickie include: www.bitterwaitress.com , www.weirdlinks.com, www.celebrityprankcalls.com, and of course ... my longtime favorite ... www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames . Hell yeah, that's at least three hours of wasted time right there, bay-bee.

Since no one has had a pizza (or Robek's) delivered to me, I will just head into the kitchen and make myself some suitable bachelor chow (ramen noodles).

4:56 EDIT: Mulan is coming out on DVD. (For those that don't know, I received a callback for the singing voice of the title role, but got beat out by some meager unknown ... you know, Lea Salonga ... LOL)

Off to see mom and dad. I'm all hopped up on DayQuil, and plan on topping off my milkshake needs at Steak And Shake ... yee ha. Taking Princess trick-or-treating at my grandma's nursing home tomorrow, I'll be sure to share photos of the cutest bumblebee in the whole wide world. Love (and DayQuil) to all!