not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, October 30, 2004

It's Saturday Morning
And this ain't the place for me
I'm giving you warning, baby
We got a whole big, fat, world to see

Today's Title Song: Saturday Morning by Eels

Big fun time had by all this morning. Princess decided that 7 AM is an appropriate time to get up on a Saturday morning ... so consequently I turned on the Today show and snuggled up next to her in bed until I could actually get my eyes open at about 7:45. We called R to get his lazy ass out of bed, and made plans to have a little First Watch. I'd forgotten how tasty the Bacado omelette was!

All went well until Princess let fly with "where's Jen?" (R's girlfriend). At that point, I ended the breakfast, as I wasn't in the mood to deal with it anymore. I'll spare you all the bitch session, but will just leave it with this: I'm just not ready to be replaced. I know you all will pat me on the head and say "you're her mother, you'll never be replaced", but the reality of it is that there is another woman in the house where I used to live. Come on, she's TWO YEARS OLD. She equates her house + her daddy + a woman ... well, by process of elimination that's mommy. At least I haven't heard her call her that yet, because I'll really lose my shit then. End of rant.

OK. On to brighter things. LINKY GOODNESS!

CHECK THIS OUT ... the "Give Bush A Brain" game ... it's funny as shit. Thanks DolliQ for the fun link.

New Eminem Video - very interesting, and very anti-Shrub - click here to see it (broadband strongly suggested)

I'm soliciting generous charitable donations for THIS. And THIS. Oh yeah, THIS too. But especially THIS.