not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, October 25, 2004

If the NBA were on channel 5 and a bunch of frogs making love was on channel 4, I'd watch the frogs even if they were coming in fuzzy. - Bobby Knight

I'm going to Sports Fan Hell. And I'm also going to Single Woman Hell.

Last week, I declined the offer of a date to the Cavs exhibition game at the Schott tonight. Why? Because I hate basketball. I think it is boring, and when you add in the idiocy of most of the NBA players, I just shudder at the thought of paying $40 for a nosebleed seat. I think these Cribs-dwellin jackballs make far too much money for their own good.

OK, now that's out of my system ... I don't want to be at work today. It's only Monday, and I've got weekend on the brain. Not sure what I'm doing this weekend yet. Any suggestions?

I'm rockin out to a little Chris Cox. It's all that's keeping me going right now. OK, I lied. That and two Starbucks coffees.