not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, October 02, 2004

i confess i watch your mouth move baby when you're speaking
study your body when you walk out of the room
you'll see how much you value my friendship
but i want you addicted to my perfume

Today's title song: Sexual (recorded by Amber, mixed by Thunderpuss).
Listen to a sample by Clicking Here.

Let's unleash the patented Martini analysis on G, shall we? It's circular, it's nonsensical, it's funny. Enjoy.

G is a great guy. A really really great guy. Cute (he's not quite a Murphy-Hot-Bitch, but he's darn close), a professional, loves football, has a GREAT body, intelligent, Catholic, affectionate (a fabulous kisser, btw), considerate, the "spark" is there ... and quite possibly, to quote Mombi ... he's boyfriend material. I'm not looking to settle down again anytime in the near future, but having someplace to "rest my head", someone that I'm not constantly questioning their motives, would be lovely. I'm ready for that, I think.

But.

There's always a "but".

I still crave that animal attraction, that "rip my clothes off as soon as you walk through the door" kind of hotness. And I, as yet, am unsure whether G can offer that. Time will tell, I guess ... I just need to be patient. I've already had the "been there, done that" with the calm, orderly love in a relationship. That fades quickly into nothing more than friendship. And I have plenty of friends, I don't need another one.

Don't misunderstand me ... things with G are going swimmingly. VERY swimmingly. Last night was great (nothing happened, you perverts). But they are going slowly. Ahh hell ... maybe that's what I need. I'm interested in seeing what this week will bring.

Other news of importance:
I'm working on getting my webspace up and running, so that I can share some of the bitchin' music that I quote online for you guys.

URGENT ... The Blogger BoobieThon Is ON! Click the banner to find out how to help ... donate, send in pics of your boobies or pecs, or just raise awareness for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The submissions are all anonymous ... but I will cop to having submitted a photo of mine for the cause. The front page is OK to view at work, but obviously the photo pages are not.