not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Goin All Mombi On These People.

By that, I mean that I'm going to cut someone. OK, not literally. But it feels really bad-ass to say it.

Today, I'm just salty. The day started out OK, but denigrated rather quickly. I don't want to be here. Spent the morning having a less-than-pleasant conversation with someone, and as of this minute it's still "unfinished" ... and my inbox is silent.

I grabbed Girlfriend and cruised over to pick up my tickets for Thursday night at lunchtime, and it's SO nice out. I don't want to be cooped up in my cubic-hell anymore. I want to just get on a jet-plane and fly off to anywhere but here. I'm itchin to make the trip to see my Gal-Pal in STL again. Hopefully, operating capital will cooperate, and I can do so soon.

The people in the next department over are loud, rude, and obnoxious. I'm currently drowning them (and their poor communication skills) out with a hefty dose of Van Dyk (thanks, LawnBoy). Good God people. It is not necessary to squawk about your soon to be ex husband ALL THE F-ING TIME. He's an ass, I get it. He's bouts ta pay up fo his bay-bees. Whatever.

THEN. Oh it gets better. THEN, they get wings from BW's, and dump them on the lateral file behind my desk. After I have repeatedly asked them not to. They are lucky that I'm just zoning out right now, or I'd have been forced to empty the bags on the floor and kick the boxes of wings out into the atrium.

I'm just going to tune out the world now ... sing it with me ...

don't you know that when you touch me baby that it's torture
brush up against me i get chills all down my spine