not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, October 16, 2004

Busy Day For Martini.

Since 8 AM, I have:

1. Totally hosed my blog template, making a complete re-work necessary - what do you think?
2. Set off my break-in alarm
3. Haven't you learned by now? No. Number. Three.
4. Set off my fire alarm by starting my fireplace
5. Hit and killed a squirrel (what a disturbing thump-thump noise under my car)
6. Went to Marc's and spent $40 on mindless shit
7. Cursed my local CBS affilliate for not airing the Notre Dame game (fucking Michigan State - who cares about them?)
8. Locked my cat in the bathroom. Maintenance had to come and let him out.

I think I'll go chat up TheBoy for a little while longer, then nap whilst watching Ohio State. Go Buckeyes! YAY for Nooge! Nugent For The Heisman!