not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, October 11, 2004

And now for a long distance request and dedication.

Per Ren's request, here's some more of my favorite things. And since this is the second round of the photos ... I found two of each to share! I'm still taking requests ...

Favorite beauty product
Both Redken Glass, which I became addicted to when I was working for them, and MAC Lipglass. Makes me very kissable.



Favorite pair of shoes
My ass-kickin boots and my favorite (and well travelled) slides. They've been in 6 different countries.



Favorite purse (i.e. the Kate Spade)
Here's both Kates. A handbag for all seasons. ha ha



OH OH OH ... and dig this. One of my favorite songs is on LAX. Wonderwall, by Ryan Adams. Glad to see that he's getting some mainstream airplay of that great remake of the Oasis track. I have it in MP3, if you want it just comment or email me. I'll send it your way.