not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, October 06, 2004

And I Felt - Nothing
I'm Feeling - Nothing
And Nothing Will Get A Girl Transferred ...


FIRST AND FOREMOST: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAV! LOVE YA, BABE!

Now, on to the usual stuff:

Man, I am just fried today. After getting a really cool coincidence dropped on me this morning, I can't deal. I just can't freaking cope with reality. Dig this. LawnBoy is from The Rubber City. And not like, cross town ... we're talking just a few blocks from my house. EVEN WEIRDER: We went to the same parish as kids. We likely sat in the same Mass, time and time again, and NEVER FREAKING KNEW IT. To quote Gracie Lou Freebush ... "How bizarro is that?"

I'm on a quest to help him get his wife's groove back. See, according to him, she is SMOKIN hot. But, she has no groove. Therefore, I am hell bent on helping him find it for her. I mean, come on ... I even got Girlfriend to buy some slutty underwear. That's monumental. Getting the hottie to tie him up should be a total no-brainer. Look out ... the freak flag WILL fly by the time I'm done with her. :)

I'm having yet another bout of "I don't want to be at work" today. It's sunny outside, and I'm just itchin' to get out of here. I have a fever ... and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL.

I have total blogger's block. I don't really feel like writing about my impending evening, as I'm not terribly excited about it. I'm trying to approach it with an open mind, but I'm just not really in the mood to be all cute and charming after the boring ass day I've had. Just want to go home and curl up with a glass of wine and my fireplace. ALONE.

What I am in the mood for ... well, must we go there? I really don't want to go back to counting the time between instances of magic stick. But I'm about to. For the record ... since September 12th ... must ... arrange ... schedule ... soon ... need ... sweet ... sweet ... lovin ... *twitch*

Back to studying. I'm sitting for my CCSA exam on November 18th. TheFirm is footing the bill for it, and I don't want to pay the exam retest fee. I want those letters behind my name, damn it. I'll check in after dinner ...