not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Who Rocks The House?
Martini Rocks The House!


My presentations were great. I'll even go so far as to say ... fabulous. Got totally embarrassed (yes, it does happen) when I was recognized in front of several hundred people for, and I quote, "Keeping our division on the straight and narrow, and making it easy for me to sleep at night." The VP then went on to babble on about how my job is thankless and less-than-glamorous sometimes, but that it's one of the most important ones to our division. Oh, hell yeah ... I'll take that Officer title and pay now please, thankyouverymuch. As I told TheBoy this morning, I'm doing the happy dance a la Snoopy. Except I look hot. And I'm wearing a g-string under my Editors.

Other news:

Deleted e-mail count so far this morning? 2.

Blog hit count this morning? OVER 10,000 HITS since January. Thanks for reading Not-So-Dirty Laundry, and it's predecessor ..:: grey.goose.cosmo ::.. You guys are the BEST. I've met some great people (online and offline) from this little corner of the world, and for that I'm truly thankful. I know people read here that don't comment all the time ... so come on and join the madness sometime. We don't bite. Unless you ask nicely.