not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, September 20, 2004

Weekend.

I'm home, and exhausted. I promise to get a full account of the weekend up at some point tomorrow, as well as download all of the more than 100 photos and get some on here. I have some GREAT ones of all of us, in varying stages of intoxication. Mombi was part of the festivities as well, so check out her account of the weekend (she was in a different car than I, so her perspective will be slightly different).

Amanda didn't win, but that's OK. She got a non-finalist talent award, and her total winnings at Miss America are $7,500. Added to all the other money she's earned, she's pushing $30,000 in scholarships. Not a bad deal, eh?

Before bed, I will share one funny tidbit: TheBoy and I spent the weekend drunk-dialing each other (he was doing a weekend away as well). I can't recall what was said when I called him Friday night, but I did call and apologize Saturday morning for it. Although he wins the award for the best "drunk dial" ... with a rousing rendition of the "Meow Mix" jingle into my voice mail.