not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, September 09, 2004

Thursday.
also known as: Almost Friday.


I'm tired, I didn't sleep well last night. I have no reason for that to happen, as I had a great night with Princess, indulged my OCD-like need to disinfect my kitchen, and had a fun conversation with TheBoy. But inexplicably, I just couldn't seem get to sleep. Really liked the boy that was the musical act on Leno last night, good stuff there. He's even kinda cute, but I was pretty into the music. I finally passed out at about the middle of Conan's monologue. Then I tossed and turned. I also dreamt a lot last night, had a *very* interesting dream that involved TheBoy.

I woke up this morning, and I was cold. Apparently, fall is on its way to Cow Town. I actually broke down and put on socks and regular shoes to go to work this morning. This saddens me. My feet are already claustrophobic. I hate wearing socks with shoes, I much prefer my standard-issue leather slides or stiletto sandals.

To top it off, my favorite news anchor wasn't on this morning. Therefore, I smacked the snooze button until the Today show came on.

Not sure if I like this new bra. Grew bored of my old ones (most were Body By Victorias), so I'm trying a few new ones. It fits OK, but I think it makes my boobs look weird. Johnny? Any feedback? You are the resident rack expert and all.

Countdown to Atlantic City: 8 days. Yee ha!

NEWS FLASH: The Hamm Brothers (whom Miata and I are set on tag-teaming) will be in my hood for lunch today. It was on the radio this morning. Although they are a bit short for my tastes, they are still super-cuties. Is it weird to want to go to lunch to see them? I did have a good hair day after all ...

OOOH the lawn guys are outside mowing ... gotta go watch ...

*stalks the hotties*