not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Serial Fishy Murderer Strikes Again.

Third post today ... can you tell I'm bored at work?

So, I've been fishy-sitting my boss' betta fish while she's jet-setting out to our San Diego office. This fish is like, 18 months old. I've had this damned fish on my desk for nearly three months. For some reason, she decides today, of all days, to take it off my desk, back to hers, and clean out the bowl.

The damned fish DIED this afternoon.

Poor thing, we've all tarnished his memory by making a sympathy card and signing it. We just inter-officed it to her. The card, not the fish. We're not THAT sick.

Although, we did think that she should have left it in the recycle bin and see if it would have reincarnated overnight. I would have sprung the $3 for another fish just to freak her out.

OK, maybe we are that sick.