not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, September 13, 2004

Move Along, Nothing To See Here.
Just a semi-intoxicated Martini.

Went to happy hour after work for a little celebratory drinky-drink. Got my project approved by the VP, and it will be recognized at the confrence I'm presenting at tomorrow afternoon. I went with some of my coworkers (not the cute ones either, the bastards were all married or other shit - they just ain't theboy I guess) and I had one (OK, two), then came home. Had a bottle of wine in the fridge that I just consumed half of. Factor in the whole no dinner thingy, and tah-dah. *hiccup*

I'm amusing myself by watching Bulworth on Comedy Central. Do you know how hard it is to follow with all the anti-cursing beepy noises?

Did you know that the season premiere of Las Vegas comes on at 9? Ordinarily, I wouldn't forgo MNF, but ... mmmmm. Josh Duhamel. I'd like to put that man in my kate spade and take him home to momma. Saw a super-size photo poster of him when I walked by The Gap last week. Yummy! Maybe they'll start playing those commercials twice every half-hour on every channel instead of the annoying SJP ones. Although I don't like him quite this skinny. I much prefer men that don't appear to be breakable.

The OC starts on Thursday. Hell yeah.

Off to litter blogs with a smattering of senseless comments, then worship Josh Duhamel appropriately.

PS, when is the bunny going to update her blog? I am dying to hear what happened at the VMAs!