not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, September 12, 2004

Martini's Road Trip.
A Photo Essay.

To make a road trip, you must have the appropriate provisions: A Xtra size Big Wednesday, and your trusty Hollister cap.



This sign was on the side of the road in southern Ohio. They are correct ... Hell IS Real. It's called "Columbus, Ohio".


When I arrived in KY (heh heh. She said KY.), I hooked up with my friend Beej!


After spending the night with TheBoy, I headed back north. Hooked up with MAV at this fun little diner place. Check it out ... "The Anchor Grill"!


Back in Cow-Town ...

This is the building that houses the restaraunt in Columbus that I'm DYING to try ... M at Miranova.


Of course, I took a photo of Waffle House for Birdherder ...