not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, September 27, 2004

Martini's Monday Download.

In a stunning turn of events, my bad mood has gone away! OK, not all the way, but mostly. Why, you ask? Oh my, I don't know ... OK maybe I do ... wait for it ... Martini has a hot date tonight.

I generally don't accept "same day" invites from men, but what the hell, why not. Good thing I had a good hair day, eh? On the agenda: Bar Louie for a drink or three (hope we can get a table ...), and Monday Night Football at Sports Club Easton or Varsity Club (and dig this part ... with a group of friends ... whoa, bonus points for G already - good form!). Hey man, that's two of my three favorite things right there - Martinis and football. He's batting 1000 so far!

Been putting this total cutie on the back burner for a bit to see what panned out with TheBoy. But hey ... since *he's* made it ABUNDANTLY clear that there's nothing "exclusive", why not? G is funny, cute, loves sports (works for a sports-talk radio station), well-spoken, cute, very educated, and have I mentioned ... cute? Only character flaw so far ... he loves the Skins. Ah well, no one's perfect, I guess ...

Other musings:

I've consequently been slap-happy for the entire morning. I've even written a few of my prize-winning haiku poems for The Others. They aren't appropriate to post here, though.

TheFirm has seen fit to cram United Way down our throats. They have taken away the "give 1/2 of 1% of your paycheck for a free day off" incentive, but still think that we're going to give? HA. I will not break! No amount of video-watching and "positive reinforcement" will make ME donate. It's VOLUNTARY, so they can just step off. I don't like United Way anyhow, I already give my hard-earned money away every year to the Human Rights Campaign and Miss America locals.

I need a manicure. And a vacation. And a new outfit for tonight. OK maybe these aren't "needs", but instead they are "wants". Except the manicure. I need that.

I have nothing to wear. OK, that's a lie, I have two closets full of stuff that I could wear.

DAMMIT should have stopped @ the Nautica store yesterday for a new sweater, after all.

And regarding the whole "mail this post" crap that Blogger says you can do: HA. HA HA. I laugh in the face of technology. It's a conspiracy. It doesn't work. I had to traipse my lazy ass out here and post it from the site. Bastards.