not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, September 26, 2004

Love Ya, Mean It!

Usually, I just kinda "tough it out" when it comes to matters of the heart. For the most part, I keep my mouth shut and just deal with what's going on all by myself. I think that it's easier to keep it "inside", I guess.

But, right now ... I have so much in my head and in my heart that I am about ready to check myself into the padded cell. As discussed earlier today, I've got a lot of shit on my head right now, more shit than ANY one person should have to shoulder alone at 27.

I finally opened up about one of my big stressors to two great gal-pals today. I can't say how much I truly appreciate your friendship, ladies. I won't name names, but a big shout-out goes out to my girls for your assistance. I am really grateful that you are such wonderful listeners and you both were able to help me straighten some things out ... even just a little teeny tiny bit.

You rock the house.