not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Friday, September 10, 2004

I Need My Own Pit Crew.

Well, I don't have to clean out my truck tonight ... apparently, the car gods decided that I needed to spend disgusting amounts of money on repairs this month ... my truck decided to nearly stall, and it's idling really rough. I managed to limp it to the dealership and exchange my kick-ass Pathfinder for a Chevy Aveo rental-mobile. Here's hoping that the repairs are minor (and cheap). At least I managed to talk the guy at Enterprise into renting me a car for super cheap.

Off to nap on the couch. Getting up tomorrow AM to drive down to the state to my south. Lunch with Beej and Steph, and then to enjoy an evening with TheBoy. Per previous experience and instruction, I will not speed through Sparta. On the way back north to Columbus on Sunday, I'll stop to see Miss MAV for a late brunch.

This time next week, the eight girls will be partying it up in Atlantic City! Who wants to be the person we use our "one phone call" on?

*back to watching beavis and butt-head*