not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, September 23, 2004

Back To Reality.

After the past three or four days' worth of posts, it's really hard to come back to the reality of day-to-day life. I mean, how the hell am I expected to follow the events of the weekend with mundane drivel of my daily life?

Here's a few tidbits, then I'll open the floor for discussion and questioning. You know the drill ... "you ask, I answer, you decide". I think that today's a good "no limits" kind of day, don't you?

TheBoy has been busted by a fellow blogger. Our conspiracy to torture him appropriately has failed, as I don't think our efforts were coordinated enough to wreak enough havoc on his life. Next time, we will need to bring our "A Game" to run with him. However, I will refrain from completely "busting him out" on here. If he chooses to 'fess up, that's his call. Otherwise, he shall remain on the D/L.

I'm still super tired ... I think this means that I'm getting old, as I can no longer party like a rock star. I'm not as resilient as I used to be. I need to work on this.

WSOP: Can I get a YIPPEE KIE YAY for Annie busting out Hellmuth? Per discussion with a co-worker: "Hellmuth is a dick." tee hee! I meant to post about this yesterday, but got sidetracked with work and other trivial things.

Fourth Quarter of 2004 OthersFest, Coming To A City Near You: Host City negotiations for the next OthersFest are in the works. If you have suggestions, please let me know. Also be sure to note if accommodations and alcohol are included, as well as an allowance for bail. A schedule of the fees for "drunk and disorderly" will help your cause.