not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, August 08, 2004

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life

Do you ever dream about what you'd like to do if you had unlimited financial resources? What would you do if you were able to do whatever your heart desired?

My ultimate fantasy would be to pick up and move to St. Thomas or St. John. I could retain my American citizenship, as they are both American possessions. But I could live in blissful happiness in the Carribbean. I'd purchase a modest (by Carribbean standards) property off of Magen's Bay, with some sprawling beachfront access. Princess could run crazy on the beach all day, just playing in the sand and the crystal-clear waves as long as she wanted. We could nap in a hammock that's stretched between palm trees, letting the tradewinds gently blow our hair in our face. We could grill out every night, with plentiful and copious amounts of "Ott Dawggie" and fresh-caught seafood. I'd be able to live my dream of owning a night club with neon paint on drums, lit up by blacklights (a great idea from the movie "Miss Congeniality"), and could go there whenever I pleased. I even have the name for it ... "In The Paint". I could sail between islands whenever I wanted, shop in all the great little tourist-trap type stores downtown, or just stay "local" if I wanted.

Someone needs to call the lottery commission and tell them to hurry up and pick my Mega Millions ticket already. I have big plans for that money.

Having company tonight - so I won't be online. I'm off to make my bed - because you never know who will see it. I'm also planning on following KBear's rules to the "T". I need to take a nap, too. I couldn't sleep last night, was up past 3:00 AM. I think I have a bit of the whole "Christmas Morning" thing going on ... but I'll never openly admit it. I watched "Indecent Proposal" for about the millionth time. Maybe tomorrow I'll start the conversation about the premise of that movie ... but for now, I have legs to shave.