not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, August 14, 2004

Random Bits Of "Housecleaning".

1. Thanks to everyone that wrote me and/or commented on yesterday's entry. I received quite a few notes of support. It's not often that I'm introspective like that, but when I am, it's a rare treat.

2. Will be out the rest of the day, and likely all day tomorrow ... have a little road trip in the works.

3. [nothing]

4. Since Burdie has posted his ode to Starbucks, allow me to post my ode to Robek's. I love Robek's. I need Robek's on an almost daily basis. I just broke down and bought a travel cup, because I'm there so damned much. If you have a Robek's in your hood, I strongly suggest trying them out. Now. Go. Try the Big Wednesday. You won't be sorry.

Here's a photo of my Columbus hangout ...



And when I'm up to see the parents, I hit up the Akron location ...