not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Friday, August 06, 2004

Quote Of The Day.
Now with edited goodness!

From Tucker Max:

"Bitch, I don't care if you think your pocket Jacks are good, I'm calling your bluff and going all in."

This week's story isn't one of his best, IMO, but still funny. My favorite is still either Miss Vermont, or The Austin Road Trip. Go forth and read.

Miss Teen USA is on. Nothing makes you feel old like hearing a girl you used to know when she was seven take her chance to tell the world ... "Courtni Hall, 18, Indiana!" Christ I'm old.

Other tidbits:

For Lunasea and DramaQueen ... REDHEADS ARE HOT. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. HOT.

Quite possibly the HOTTEST song I've heard in a while ... "Here With Me" by Dido. I'd forgotten how much that song turns me on. It spun in my changer on my way home from work, windows down and sunroof open.

Wireless Internet Router ... Micro Center ... $29.99 and then a $20 mail in rebate. That's tomorrow's purchase. Beautiful weather tomorrow, and I'll be cleaning my house with all the windows open.

Did I mention I'm having company on Sunday? This departure from my normal course of events (work to home, home to work, work to home again) is welcome. VERY welcome. Yes, I know this is all cryptic, but you don't expect this girl to spill ALL of her secrets at once, do ya?

I took a "mental health" day on Monday from work ... TheFirm will survive without me for a day, I'm sure. I'm not sure where the day will lead, but I know it certainly isn't going to lead me into work!