not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, August 23, 2004

A Quickie ...

OK, so what did I do to deserve this?

J surfaced. As in ... "I'm sorry I've been so busy lately ... I want to see you" surfaced. And we all know what THAT means.

Now I'm in a moral quandary ... do I "see" him? Meeting with J only leads to one thing, in case you missed the memo. Christ, that man is so hot he can melt off a woman's panties with just a smile. He makes dynamite arm candy, and a fabulous FWB (Friend With Benefits). But, as I've spent my long lunch hour today driving around and deciding ... I don't think that's what I want anymore. Or for that matter ... who.

Enter the rationalization: Yes, I know J is hot. SMOKIN hot. And yes, I know he is great in bed. Yes, I trust him. Yes, he indulges my ... umm ... "wild side". But that's all the substance that our relationship has to offer. It's all very complex, really. There's more to the situation than I care to admit for now, but we will just leave it at this:

This empathy thing totally sucks. I have boundaries and issues and shit. Son of a fucking bitch.