not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, August 05, 2004

One. Two. Three Strikes ... YOU'RE OUT!

It's official. I am an idiot. I have somehow managed to hose yet another computer. This is three computers in just as many weeks. As per the very tear-filled conversation with R at about 11:30 last night, I am now a serial fishy murderer and computer killer. But at least the fish is still kickin!

Anyways, I'm now approaching "indentured servant" status with R for all of his technical assistance. It's about to cost me much more than a nice dinner, for all of his help. I hope to be back up and running soon, complete with a new hardware firewall.
For now, don't send any email to my Yahoo account. I won't get it, because I think the virus is living in my Yahoo mail. There's a few emails I want to try to salvage, but I'm just going to delete the better part of them. If you want to chat, you gotta comment ... I'll check in from work, etc. Pass this along, as needed. I'll post when it's safe again.

Love to all ... and to all a new hard drive. Again. And again.