not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, August 18, 2004

My Purity Score.
What's yours?

EDIT FOR BIRDHERDER, ET AL: I don't have time to sift through the code right now, but here's the link to the test ... http://www.theferrett.com/purity/

Your ="Ultimate" Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour ScoreAverage
Self-Lovin'48.3%
When I think about you - or anyone - I touch myself
65.1%
Shamelessness52.4%
It takes a couple of drinks
79.4%
Sex Drive39.5%
I got needs, baby, you gotta unnastan'!
77.7%
Straightness5.4%
Knows the other body type like a map
44.9%
Gayness98.2%
Repressed, are we?
83.7%
Fucking Sick81.4%
Refreshingly normal
90%
You are 55.75% pure
Average Score: 72.7%
Take The Ultimate Purity Test
and see how you match up!