not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Wednesday, August 25, 2004

listen to the color of your dreams

Thanks to Rhino, I had a dream last night that was rather ... to borrow a phrase from TheBoy ... interesting.

I dreamt of one Miss Lindsey Lohan.

And yes, I dreamt of her in "that way".

I'll give you no details, save that it involved candle wax, champagne, my 300 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets, and some ice cubes.

*tingle*

I think that this is because I know that scheduling conflicts will not allow for any "quality time" with TheBoy over the next few weekends, so I'm supercharged right now. I suppose it's one of those "you always want what you haven't got" things. Anyhow, I woke up this morning at about 4:30, quite hot and bothered. I managed to roll over and go back to sleep for a few hours, and then I awoke to the buzzing of my alarm clock, as well as one very tasty Mike Valpredo on the morning news. He's still in Athens. Poor baby. He's very tan. And very tired, he said. I'll selflessly offer to help him overcome his jet lag when he gets home to Columbus. Because that's just the kind of girl I am.

Happy hump day.