not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Saturday, August 07, 2004

I *heart* technology.

I realize I've been down on the tech side of things, but I just began a torrid love affair with my new piece of equipment. Check out my new router! Hopefully the built-in hardware firewall will keep the meanies away from my computer, and save me from hosing a fourth system in a month.

Off to pull a Murphy ... there's some good flicks on Lifetime today. I'm well into "Where The Heart Is" right now. It's a great story! Maybe I'm just in a sappy mood today ... but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the song at the end ("There You Are").

9:15 PM edit: Is it wrong to want to lick Keanu Reeves from head to toe (and every place in between)? I just watched The Matrix, yet again. Now I'm watching The Replacements. Two of my favorite things all in one film ... football, and Keanu. mmm. Keanu.

I have seen him play with his band, Dogstar. Methinks he should stick to being Neo.

Other inspirations of the day include: folding towels. This, my friends, is a major anomaly for me. I loathe folding towels, but I did it today just because ... well ... just because.

Can you tell that I'm terribly bored today?