not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, August 19, 2004

How Do These People Find Me?
Wait. Don't Answer That.



So, remember how I mentioned New Cute Blonde Guy from Claims the other day? He cruised by my cube and asked if I wanted to grab a quick cup of coffee this AM in the cafe. Whoo Hoo! During the course of conversation, it was disclosed that he has a son (cool by me, of course), and that he lives in a very nice Northeast Columbus suburb.

With his ex-wife.

Excuse me ... WHAT did you just say? Um, I *am* the queen of dysfunction and all, but this one takes the damned cake. I'm all for a healthy relationship with your children's other parent, but this is a little ... ummm ... much.


Boys suck.