not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, August 29, 2004

Carnitas Burrito Bol, with mild salsa, and guacamole.
Light on the rice, please!
Oh yeah ... and can I have a side of "hottie" with that?

I don't understand the male logic sometimes.

After my seemingly endless tour of running errands and shopping (went to R's house, Target, Toys R Us, and PetSmart) today, Princess and I decided to cruise Chipotle for dinner. She, of course, is thrilled just to watch them assemble the delectable burrito. I, on the other hand, just want to consume its tasty carb-filled goodness.

Anyhow, we told the nice folks what I wanted in my burrito, and proceeded to the end of the counter. They weren't busy, for the first time EVER. I dug through my Kate Spade to round up my debit card, and looked up ... and HOLY SMOKES was the manager a cutie. I was totally pissed that I looked like death warmed over (hair back, no makeup, t-shirt and jeans, birkies). Apparently ... this did not impact the conversation at all. Cutie mentioned that Princess was the cutest kid, and that she looked like the Olsen girls when they were little (which I get ALL THE TIME). I stood there and talked to him for about 5 or 10 minutes, then realized that the burrito I just paid $7 for was getting cold. Princess told him "OK, see ya! Ciao, baby!" and I just laughed at her.

Cutie then says, "Wait a minute. You know, I've seen you in here several times ... maybe next time I'll be brave enough to ask you for your number." [insert very nervous but charming smile here]

Of course I gave him my card.

I like Chipotle. And that had to be the best burrito I've ever eaten.