not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Monday, August 09, 2004

all my thoughts just seem to settle on the breeze
when i'm lying wrapped up in your arms
the whole world just fades away
the only thing i hear
is the beating of your heart

I don't quite know what to write today. Part of me wants to chronicle every single blissful moment of the past two days, but the other part of me wants to keep it private ... a delicious secret between he and I.

Really, I thought today's post would be a random smattering of the things that please me, the things that make me happy (like, say ... today's the Hall Of Fame Game ... I *heart* Monday Night Football). But in all reality, I only have one thing - one person - on my mind. And it's certainly not John Madden.

This entry has taken so many forms this afternoon, as I've written and re-written it in my head so many times. But I think that the title of it says it all. Well, that and this little secret: I love it when he holds my hand while we're sleeping.