not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Friday, July 23, 2004

Subject Du Jour.
 
Today's subject was inspired by Murphy's new purchase.

Tell me about underwear.   I want to know the details ... good, bad, indifferent.

This will get you started:

  1. I prefer bikinis.  I actually think string bikinis are manna from heaven.  I have been known to wear a hot thong or some yummy brazilian-cut tangas from time to time.  J prefers thongs.  I must buy more thongs.
  2. J wears boxer-briefs.  In dark, jewel-tone colors.  They contrast nicely with the light shade of carpet on my bedroom floor.
  3. I have a card in my wallet for a free pair of Pink underwear.  What's most disturbing about this is the fact that they are encouraging you to "bring your friends with you" and they will give each of you a free pair of undies.  Umm, ok ... how precisely would one breach that with their friends?  "Come on, let's go zoom over to VS and get some new drawers"?
  4. R wears boxers or boxer-briefs.  I like him better in boxers.  At least from what I can remember, as it's been an awful long time since I've seen him in (or out of) his underwear.
  5. I have never been with a man that wears tighty whiteys.   Or thongs.  I don't think I could deal with it, honestly. 
  6. Underwear on a man are just as telling as underwear on a woman.  You can tell a lot about a person by what their unmentionables look like. 

So.  Tell me about your underwear.  Tell me about your significant other's undies.  Just talk panties to me, baby.