not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Tuesday, July 13, 2004

A revealing look at my psyche.

How to charm me:
Tell me I'm the cutest nerd you've ever seen. And mean it.
Send me sordid email in the middle of the work-day, just to make me smile. And blush.
Remind me that eating Pop-Tarts and drinking soda for breakfast (and saltines and Coke for dinner) is OK sometimes.
Let me catch you gently brushing my hair off my face in the middle of the night.
Call me, for no reason whatsoever, in the middle of the day. The only real purpose of the call is just to say "hi".
Kiss me gently on the end of my nose.
Tell me that my daughter is the cutest kid in the whole wide world. And mean it.

How to annoy me:
Send my computer destructive viruses.
Try to make me look incompetent at work, then go hide behind your voice mail when I drown you with concrete proof that I'm not.

How to turn me on:
Gently kiss my collarbone.
Wrap your arms around me from behind, and exhale slowly on the back of my neck.
Kiss me while your hands are on my face.

How to make my day:
Mail me a BRAND SPANKIN NEW Kate Spade. THANK YOU, DRAMA QUEEN - you rock the house.