not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, July 11, 2004

A real, live library. They do exist!

Got a call this AM mandating an email tree test for work (remember I head up a disaster recovery team). Of course, the first AND ONLY test I've had to do since working for TheFirm (not unlike the Tom Cruise movie) falls on the one damned weekend that I don't have access to a computer. So, consequently, off to the library I go!

I haven't been in one of these places since Princess was a tiny baby and I went to a LLL meeting. I miss the privacy of my own home computer, where I can read all the sordid email from J in my own private spot. Because there is email. And yes it is sordid. ..::swoon::..

Thought I'd check in and drop y'all a line ... if for no other reason than DramaQueen pointed out that there are SCANDALOUS ads on here ... ads for the RNC! ..::gasp::.. OH THE HORROR! I had to see the blasphemy for myself, and ACK there they are.

I have spent my "unplugged" weekend cleaning my house from top to bottom. My boudoir is now spotless, I still have some items of clothing to hang up, but I ran out of hangers! Have to go to buy some more soon, and finish my closet. I have about 5 boxes of stuff to donate (put them in Princess' room, as she's never in there but to sleep), but my room is SPOTLESS. I haven't worried much about it since I moved in, as there haven't really been any "visitors" to it. But with the possibility of a relationship with a certain someone heating up, I think it's high time that I cleaned it. No excuses for not gettin any now ... I was using the old "my room is a mess" justification to myself. Not any more! Dig this ... I even MADE MY BED. Gal-Pal ... yes, with those funky pillows I bought when I was out there last time, the ones I had to cram in your bag to schlep home! The whole nine yards!

Love to all, hope to be happily blogging from home again soon! Off to check in on my Bloggie-Buddies, then off to a party. See ya!