not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Sunday, July 25, 2004

Play that funky music, white girl.
 
OK, I admit it.  I'm avoiding writing a measly three-page paper on Employment Law.  I'm procrastinating.  Imagine that.  I'm about to cruise on in to the freezer and bust up some Pop-Ice, just to make me think a little harder (the sugar motivates my brain cells).  Thought I'd blog a bit about the tunes I'm spinning in my CD changer right now, and try to get you all to share the soundtrack of your life.

Currently playing at Chez Martini:

Shaking The Tree: Greatest Hits of Peter Gabriel
I just love "Solsbury Hill".  I honestly think that it is one of the best written songs of all time.  And also, the '83 remix version of I Have The Touch is fabulous, even though I'm smitten by the Heather Nova remake featured on The Craft soundtrack.
 
NKOTB: The Remixes, Disc 2 by Jordan Knight
This one needs no justification.  Jordan Knight is a demi-god.  I *heart* Jordan Knight.  I prefer Disc 2 though, as those are the (and I quote) "European mixes".  They are a little more edgy.

MCMXC a.D. by Enigma
The pulse-pounding driving rhythms of Enigma are always a winner.  Everyone knows Sadeness, but really I think the hottest song on that disc is Principles of Lust.    Enigma is total love-making music, in my opinion.  Men, take note:  candles + flowers + wine + Enigma = it's a sure thing ... you're SO gettin' laid.

What's in your changer?  Comment appropriately below.